Affiliate with Sakeliga
Be part of an independent business community
At Sakeliga we believe that the time is ripe for better cooperation between individual business persons, local chambers of commerce and overarching business organisations.
With a view to providing affiliating chambers with a deep value proposition, Sakeliga is currently developing a chamber management platform and several other support systems. Development of English platform interfaces and material will take place in 2020. More information available here.
Advantages of affiliation:
1. Furthers local business interests
- Facilitate cooperation between different local business communities on common interests. Example: to save on legal expenses when Eskom threatens to cut power to a town due to municipal debt.
- Develop central support systems for simpler management of local chambers of commerce. Example: administration, membership management, and automated collection of membership fees.
- Leverage off the Sakeliga brand to encourage participation and membership in your business community.
2. Furthers overarching business interests
- Boost bargaining power due to size of the greater Sakeliga community. Example: to take a stronger stand against state intervention like expropriation without compensation.
- Increase collective buying power. Example: to negotiate for discounts on strategic products and services.
- Support private economic infrastructure. Example: encourage private electricity generation or develop private dispute resolution mechanisms.
If these thoughts resonate with you, your management and your members, complete the form below to become part of the greatest and strongest business organisation that the country has yet seen.